Standing On The Sun 2015

Leave a Comment











Hey Birds... Monica here and IT IS SPRING! 

IT is 2015 and so far so FABULOUS :D this year is looking amazing for Birds Of Chona and I hope this is the same for you all. Expect exciting things, from GLORIOUS outfits to FUN FILLED POSTS. Glad to have your views and WE WANT TO HEAR from you. 

Just a reminder of our social media accounts:






Thank goodness for some sun. The title of this post is inspired by Beyoncé- Standing On The Sun, that is my sunshine song :D. This dress is an original design from the Birds Of Chona Collection. I was inspired by the AMAZING Solange Knowles (it is all about the Knowles Family). I wanted something classic but sexy, the cut is a perfect mid, just above the knee (my Grandmother would be proud "very dignified" as she would say LOL). I wanted to upgrade my look and design something for the up and coming grown women, such as myself. I have been meaning to post some pictures and now that we have a little bit of sunshine, this is the perfect time. 

I paired the dress with a black long coat from Mango (which I live in, literally wear this coat everyday, I love it). The coat is there because the weather in London is unpredictable, plus it is chilly :D. However HAPPY TO SEE SOME SUN regardless. 

Enjoy the pictures, feel free to comment and ask questions x 

Dress: Birds Of Chona

Coat: Mango 

Shoes: H&M 

Watch: Casio 



SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Connect

Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig